Key Features of Global Art Programmes – The SCENT
- S –Systematic programmes to deliver the highest art education
- C – Stimulating lessons to expand children’s Imagination and Creativity
- E – Best learning Environment ensures lessons effectiveness.
- N – Caring and patient teachers Nurture better behaviour.
- T – Small class teaching and individualised lesson plan develops the Talent in each student Global Art offers a wider range of visual art and handicraft courses for children as follows:
Visual art, Cartoon and Comics, Acrylic painting, G Clay, Handicrafts, Decorative Art, Cultural Programme. It also provides both long-term and short-term courses to suit the needs of the students and parents.